Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eye Candy vol 6

Female hottie: Kristen Bell


Recently seen as Elle on "Heroes", she also had starring roles in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Veronica Mars". This is one shockingly (Heroes reference) hot vegetarian!


Male hottie: Brad Pitt


Here your entry ladies. I'm sure he needs no explanation. The man has a pretty extensive resume. I recently saw him in "The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford".

Random hottie from a movie or TV show seen this week: Christina Hendricks


*GASP* What is this? An actress that has curves? I didn't think there were any of those left! I'll admit, I've never seen a full episode of "Mad Men", but if it means getting to see her, then that show just gained a fan!

MILF: Diane Lane


I wasn't sure she was MILF until this week when I found out she had a daughter. Diane has been around a while, but she took a few years off and came back with a new, sculpted body in the movie "Unfaithful", Trust me, if you don't think she's deserving of the title of MILF, go watch that movie. You'll change your mind!

Classic/retro hottie: Pam Grier


I went to back to the 70s to find this Nubian goddess. Back in the days of blaxploitation films, Pam was all the rage. Since then, she's had cameo roles and bit parts. Last leading role that I know was in Quentin Tarrantino's "Jackie Brown". She still has her classic, ageless beauty!

No comments: