Sunday, March 1, 2009

Eye Candy 3/1

Female Hottie: Jennifer Garner

I like to call our first hottie one of the most approachable women in Hollywood. The vibe one gets from Jennifer Garner is that she's very approachable. As a matter of fact, from pictures I've seen of her in high school (before she became the ultra hottie she is today), I would wager she would have been someone I would've asked out. Ben Affleck is a lucky man to come home to this every night.

Male Hottie: Colin Farell

I've seen this guy a little too much this week. First I saw him in the movie Daredevil, then he showed up in a rerun of Scrubs, and then I saw him in a trailer for some new movie he's gonna be in soon. For some reason, everyone goes crazy for this guy. Not sure what it is. Someone please tell me! In the meantime, enjoy ladies!

Random Hottie from a movie or TV show seen this week: Anneliese van der Pol

I'm willing to bet you don't have a clue as to who Anneliese is. Well, she is known for the role that earned her this spot, Chelsea on That's So Raven. I recently found out that she played Belle in Broadway's Beauty & the Beast. I have a thing for redheads, so I'm wishing she gets more on-screen roles in the future. Until then, there's always reruns.

MILF: Kate Hudson

Kate is Hollywood royalty. The daughter of Goldie Hawn and raised by Kurt Russell, will give you that kind of pedigree. She is currently the reigning romantic comedy queen and has one son. Currently she is rumored to be dating Owen Wilson (again).

Classic/Retro Hottie: Faye Dunaway

Faye is probably best know for her roles in Bonnie & Clyde and Mommie Dearest, but this acclaimed actress has a resume a mile long. Time has not faded her beauty, but the younger generation seems to think they can out act her. Recently, that top thespian Hilary Duff (note the sarcasm), attacked Miss Dunaway saying "...I might be mad if I looked like that now, too." Of course there was a war of words before that. Irregardless, Faye is one of the classic beauties of Hollywood and a living legend!

2 comments:

nipsy said...

two words: Susan Sarandon. One of the classiest current actress' out there. Love her work and her ability to keep it real and human.

Mystery Man said...

yep, she was on here about a month ago