Sunday, March 22, 2009

Eye Candy 3/22

Female Hottie: Drew Barrymore

Remember when she was the cute little girl in E.T.? Since then, she's had some personal ups and downs, but one thing is for sure, she has steadily gotten hotter over the years. Personally, I'm not a fan of her recent weight loss because she looked just fine the way she was, but at least she didn't become a twig.

Male Hottie: Luke Wilson

Luke is the slightly lesser known, more serious brother of Owen Wilson. He typically plays the straight man to someone else's comic folly, and according to more than a few of my female and gay male friends, he keeps it sexy. I wish I knew what they were talking about, but whatever. Look and enjoy! Oh, and he starred with Drew in both Charlie's Angels films as well as Home Fries. Just an interesting tidbit.

Random Hottie from a movie or TV show seen this week: Julie Ann Emery

Just like last week, we bring you another totally random entry for the random hottie. Julie Ann Emery has done guest spots on various television shows, but she may best be known for the role that earned her this spot, playing Casey (Eva Medes' best friend) in Hitch. One can only wonder why we haven't and if we'll ever see more of her in the future.

MILF: Gillian Anderson

When I was in high school, I had the hugest crush on Gillian. She was the main reason I watched X-Files. Nowadays, she has fallen off the map a bit, but resurfaces every now and then. I wonder if she's passed her good genes on to her daughter. Hmmm...

Classic/Retro Hottie: Brigitte Bardot

While I don't agree with some statements Brigitte made a few years back, I can't deny her beauty. In her heyday, she and Marilyn Monroe were the living embodiment of sex appeal. That's some comparison when you talk sex appeal, if you ask me. She retired from acting in 1973, but her influence continues to last.

4 comments:

Don said...

I agree that Barrymore has indeed "improved" over the years. To use the cliche "fine wine." Bardot? Hell, I'd like to see her now. She was the hottest on the planet in the 60's, but then I was a teenage boy too. Go figure.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Brigitte Bardot?

hubba hubba

The Mother said...

We saw Gillian Anderson on cable last night in a British movie from 2007. She was EVEN HOTTER. Don't remember the title. Sorry. That's what IMDB is for.

Mystery Man said...

Don- i'm curious to see her now myself. wonder if she aged like baraba eden or j=like other old women.

Speedcat- i take it you agree?

The Mother- even hotter? --drools-- is that even possible? i need to find out what movie this was