Monday, September 29, 2008

Busty-ed

A coworker of mine who recently had a baby was talking about her engorged breasts and breastfeeding at lunch today. Granted she's not exactly flat chested normally, so you can imagine what most guys (students and teachers alike) have been reacting too. Sad, but true!

My friendship with this woman got me to thinking, almost all of my female friends are rather well endowed. I think this may be subconcious, buit then again, it might not be.

It makes me wonder, though. Why are all my friends of the female persuasion so busty? I mean, it's one thing for my girlfridns to have such dimensions. I mean look at my last 3. Currently I';m with a woman who is 5'4" and has DDs, before her I was with a girl that was 4'11" and in an B cup(she was well proportioned and they looked bigger on her), and before her I was with someone that was 5'10" and went back and forth between C and D every week. Not quite sure what that was about. Like I siad, these are all women I've dated, though, so for them to have large bustlines is an added bonus, however with friends there is no such benefit.

This has me baffled. Going back to a previous blog about Oedipus, bot my mother and sister, I believe are of average bust size. Can't really say for sure, it's not like I sit there and stare at them. That would just be too weird!

Oh well, just something I needed to get off my...*AHEM* chest. (sorry for the bad pun)

I really should rename this blog something along the lines of boobs, since I believe this is the 3rd or 4th blog regarding busts.

1 comment:

slimfatman said...

Psychologists suggest that society tends to overly exaggerate the importance of the bust as a sexual symbol because it has lost its original useful purpose.

As for all your female friends being so busty, I would consider myself lucky. Count your blessings, as I do with my female friends with a large bust line. There is always a bonus, I enjoy the view as eye candy.