Sunday, January 9, 2011

Eye Candy 1/9

Female Hottie: Anneliese van der Pol

I'm willing to bet you don't have a clue as to who Anneliese is. Well, she is known mostly for being Chelsea on That's So Raven. I recently found out that she played Belle in Broadway's Beauty & the Beast. Last summer she had a sort of major role in the spoof comedy Vampires Suck. 2011 has her set to appear on the big screen even more. I have a thing for redheads, so I'm wishing she keeps getting screen time.

Male Hottie: Daniel Dae Kim

I've never really understood the fascination with Lost, but apparently this guy is part of the reasons a lot of female viewers tuned in (and now watch the reboot of Hawaii 5-0), including a very convincing best friend of mine who threatened parts of my anatomy if I didn't get him on here soon. So, to save me from mutilation, here he is/ I hope that you enjoy, ladies.

Random Hottie from a movie or TV show seen this week: Jenn Proske

Fresh on the scene in Hollywood is this week's random hottie, Jenn Proske. Her first movie role was in with Anneliese in Vampire's Suck, and I can only hope that she gets more work. Talent and looks, I say we keep an eye on her.

MILF: Jennifer Lopez

The mother of twins is a bonafide MILF.J-Lo is a triple threat. She's a talented actress, singer, and business woman. Who would have ever thought that a "Fly Girl" from In Living Color would go on to become such a huge megastar? Yo go, "Jenny from the Block"! Let's just hope she doesn't suck as a judge on American Idol.

Classic/Retro Hottie: Zsa Zsa Gabor

This week's retro hottie is Zsa Zsa Gabor. Perhaps best known for her numerous marriages (she may be 2nd to Liz Taylor in terms of marriages), Zsa Zsa actually did have a bit of a career. Starring in both the big and small screen, yet nothing as notable as her sister's stint on Green Acres or voice work with Disney, but she has found lots of cameo work before her surgery in '07. Career aside, she was quite the looker. Hopefully, she has a full recovery and no complications from her recent health issues, which may require a partial amputation of one of her legs.

No comments: