Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Something you never thought of

Like any and everyone that has an e-mail account, I get bombarded with random bouts of spam. Once in a while it somehow manages to sneak into my inbox, but for the most part, the spam filter takes care of it all, which is awesome.

However, periodically, I do check my spam folders in the case someone sends me a mail from another account or something else that isn't spam finds its way in there.

While doing this, I am astounded by the audacity of some of the things that  I get. Stuff from male enhancement, credit score changes, insurance, medicine, breast implants, yeast infection medicine, motor oil, etc.

Isn't amazing how much useless crap is sent that we don't even read. Just think, someone actually spent the time to write it, or at least write the program that sends this mess out.

Anyway, just wanted to get that off my chest. Thanks for reading!!!

No comments: