Thursday, January 3, 2013

Really, people, really?!?

In the last few years of my grandfather's life, he would come up and visit us. Whenever he went anywhere in our car, my mom would put up that hanging handicapped sticker. That allowed us to park in the handicapped spot, but with good reason.

In this apartment complex, there are people that just park in the handicapped spot because they are either lazy or don't care. I'm not really sure which it is. I don't get it, though!

Do people really have that little respect for the rules and laws? Do they think they are that much better than the rest of us that they deserve a spot like that? Perhaps it is the fact that they they have at least 6 children (maybe more) that makes them eligible?

I don't know, you have to tell me, but it just isn't right, if you ask me.

True, there aren't any handicapped people living here, as far as I know, but that doesn't mean that little sign shouldn't be respected. The rest of us follow it!

There are 4 police officers living here and one of them actually gets paid to do so (some sort of security thing), and yet none of them have said anything.

*SIGH*


I wonder if we did have someone handicapped living here if that spot would still be occupied by these people that have no home training!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!!!

No comments: