Sunday, June 2, 2013

Music Monday

Happy Music Monday, everyone! A couple of oldies for you this week. First, let's get the blood pumping with a ufnky track from Rick James. Please enjoy "Give It to Me, Baby". Next, here's a tune from the Monkees. Have some fun with "(I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone"
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

5 comments:

Catch My Words said...

Two great picks! When I was a kid, everyone liked Davy Jones, but I had a crush on Mickey.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Mike Golch said...

Love I'm not your stepping stone!

stevebethere said...

I'm Not Your Stepping Stone was one of my favourite Monkees songs when I was a kid I could never understand why it was a flip side

Have a fantabulosa week ;-)

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Oh yes Rick James! He's a character. Great picks this week. Happy Music Hopping

Mystery Man said...

Joyce - thanks! glad you enjoyed!

Mike - im fond of it, myself

steve - I've been hearing that, too. makes you wonder.

Pamela - thanks for stopping by