Friday, September 3, 2010

Hiatus

Hello to all my friends in the blogosphere. It is with great sadness that I must inform you all that I will not be posting for the next 2 or 3 weeks here. This is because the little woman spilled sprite or whatever it was she was drinking on my laptop (which is where I blog from).

Needless to say, the keyboard isn't working (which kind of makes it hard to type anything), and the mouse is fried.

Having said that, though, since I use my desktop for my movie blog, it will still be up and running.

For those of you that are fans of my "Eye Candy" posts, I will be taking this time to reboot it, meaning that anyone will once again be fair game on there when I return to regular blogging.

I'm going to schedule a few posts here after this, so if yo see that I've posted something, don't freak out. I will let you all know when I return.

Thanks again to all me loyal readers and followers, and I look forward to a speedy and triumphant return.

No comments: