Sunday, April 24, 2011

Musical Monday

Happy Musical Monday, everyone! This week, I thought I'd share with some good old 60s R & B. you remember those days, don't you? For those of us that weren't alive back then, we've at least heard about it, right? Everyone could sing, and didn't rely on some fancy contraption to make it sound that way. Please enjoy this classic (a friend of mine like to call this "Grown folks music") from The Temptations, "My Girl"


The Temptations - My Girl by sitmen


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

5 comments:

stevebethere said...

Brilliant song i grew up listening to Motown i am a massive fan.

Happy MM!

Unknown said...

Wicked Song - could sing along to this all day - Happy MM xxx

Stacy Uncorked said...

Great choice! I'd only heard it on TV. ;) Happy MM! :)

Hold It Against Me - Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?

Mariuca said...

Oh I looooove R&B and this is also one of my songs, love it! Happy MM to you! :D:D

Mystery Man said...

steve - Mowtown had the best singers

Ian - who couldn't?

Stacy - really?

Mariuca - my parents played this all the time when I was growing up