Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Blog update

So, I got an e-mail the other day wondering about the status of this blog. I'm not going to go into a long diatribe about what is going on, but in a nutshell here is what's going on.

I'm busier this year than I have been in previous year. For this reason, my blogging (with the exceptions of the weekly features) has become scarce to none. Truth be told, I may actually shut this down come year's end, but who knows. For those few of you left on entrecard and wondering if I'm still on there, I am not...just haven't taken that ad thingy off of here.

With all that said, keep checking in...you never know when i'll be posting something new and interesting. Also, don't forget to go over, subscribe, comment, and read my other blog...the link is in the sidebar. I've been focusing a little more on that one these days.

For those that can't find it click here

Thanks for reading!

No comments: