Thursday, December 2, 2010

No life

I was reading in the paper this morning how some local lady killed herself. Yeah, I bet you're wondering why I'm blogging about this, right? Well, apparently, she killed herself because a blog she was following didn't post and she "had no reason to live".

I'll admit that that I haven't been as good at blogging this year since I have way more work this year, but I at least try to get stuff up ASAP. I trust that 122 followers of this blog aren't putting their life on hold waiting for me to post. That would be quite sad.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you guys are followers, especially since most of us have left Entrecard, but isn't this just a bit much?

On top of other stories I've read over the past few years of how people have offed themselves because they couldn't log onto Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc, and now this.

What is this world coming to? Remember when if folks killed themselves it was for a "good" reason like a breakup, losing their job, etc?

*SIGH* Oh how I long for those days. I guess I need to get started on that time machine I keep saying I'm going to build. Anyone got some spare plutonim, a DeLorean, and a flix capacitor laying around (let's see who gets that reference...lol)?

No comments: