Sunday, January 9, 2011

Musical Monday

Happy Musical Monday, everyone! This week I thought I'd make things a bit funky. So, please enjoy Earth, Wind, & Fire's mega hit, "September".





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

6 comments:

Con Artist Trickster said...

It's a great funky tune you have there. "Earth, Wind, and Fire" is a real classic.
Dropping by to say Happy MM!

stevebethere from bethere2day said...

Ooohhh the memories lol my favourite of theirs is "Magnetic"

Happy MM!

elvie @ Elvira's Roundabout said...

oh, i missed this group... happy MM!

LadyJava said...

oppss.. cant watch the video

Happy MM!

Namz said...

Ooopss me too..

Mystery Man said...

con artisit- glad you liked it

steve- i like that one, too. my fav, though is a toss up between "Two Hearts" and "Wouldn't Change a Thing About You"

elvie- awww...well, don't miss anymore hehehe

Lady Java and Namz- apparently you aren't the only ones having trouble with the videos. I'll see what I can do on my end, but there may be something you need to do like clear out your browser's cache or something