Monday, May 16, 2011

Musical Monday

Happy Musical Monday, everyone! Yes, I've been away for a few weeks, and things still aren't totally settled down, but I'm hoping to get back on track soon. This week, I'm giving you a 2-fer. Please enjoy Michael Sembello's "Maniac" and Barry White's "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe"!





5/16 update- videos should be working now. there was something weird about the embedding code, but its taken care of. thanks for letting me know you couldn't see them


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

7 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Bummer! The videos aren't showing up for me - I'll have to go find them on YouTube! :) Happy MM! :)

Three Little Birds at a Volcano in Margaritaville because It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Unknown said...

Me Neither, such a shame cos Barry White is a GOD - Happy MM anyway

stevebethere said...

The vids aren't showing here, Barry White and Love Unlimited/Orchestra are one of my favourites :-)

Good track choice and Happy MM!

Classic NYer said...

Barry White! Wooo!

Christinchen (Pink*Jeep) said...

Love that song from Flashdance! I loved that movie during the 80's, reminds me why I look up to Jennifer Beals :) Nice one!

Lin said...

So, are you okay? Do you have a house to live in and clothes to wear and all that good stuff?? I hope you are okay and back home again!

LadyJava said...

Love both!!
Happy MM!