Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How can any university be so disorganized and incompetent?

The little woman has been going to school in an effort to get certified to become a teacher. Of course, she can only go at night, but that's not the point.

When I was in college, it seemed as if I was always complaining about how slow the financial aid line was or something along that line. Truth be told, though, I'd be in and out of there in 10 minutes top.

Well, at the school the little woman is going to (which is the only one in this part of the state that offers the program), they apparently don't know what they're doing. I say this because it looks as if the whole school was at the financial aid line, so much so that it was wrapped around a good portion of campus.

Top top that off, they were being Nazis about letting anyone in the door. Last week, I went there with the little woman and they wouldn't let me in, so I had to sit out in the lobby. Now, we got there at a little after 7 and it was about 8 when we got inside, but by the time she got done with everything it was 5!!!

Yes, it took that long, but why? Well, for one thing, they had an entire coliseum full of people and were hell-bent on seeing only 5 people at a time. The next thing that caused the lengthy wait was that they would go on breaks every 5 minutes. There also was the little thing about them being slow and the excuse of having a new system.

Ugh! Needless to say, here it is a week later and it still frustrates me to even think about how bad that was. If, when I go back to school, I have this many issues, I swear I'm gonna go postal or something!

anyway, thanks for reading!!!

No comments: