Friday, August 12, 2011

What's this?

I'm sure you've all noticed that I haven't posted an actual post since...I dunno...probably May. Yes, I did take a slight hiatus, partly because of the fire and partly because it was good to take some time and reboot, for lack of a better term.

Well, vacation is over (actually, it ended a couple weeks ago...i got the tan lines from band camp to prove it...lol). After enduring teacher meetings this week, the students returned this week....is is Xmas break yet? lol

Anyway, once I get into a routine, there will be actual blog posts here again, instead of random videos.

Thanks to all of you for your concern the past few months. Things are looking up, but would be better if the insurance company would stop giving us the runaround (post forthcoming about that)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Lin said...

Happy Marching Season!!

We've got an interesting year ahead--lots of new freshmen. I think it's another "building" year. Ugh.

Hope you get the insurance settled so you can just move on with your life already. This sure has been a long year, eh?