Sunday, March 10, 2013

Music Monday

Happy Music Monday, everyone!

This week, how about we dig out some disco and big band, eh? First up is Anita Ward's signature tune, "Ring My Bell" Next is a tune that appeared in the classic film Bathing Beauty, which only increased its popularity. Please enjoy Harry James' "Trumpet Blues" (nothing bluesy sounding about this, though)
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 comments:

Catch My Words said...

When I was a kid, everyone used to think they were cool by saying, "Disco sucks." As for me, I guess I never was cool because I LOVE disco. Ring My Bell anytime.

P.S. Having trouble with word verification. I wish the entire blogging community would drop it!

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Unofficial Chart Blog said...

Great choices this week. Happy Music Monday