Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fetish?

I've always liked women's feet. Not bare feet, per se, but the way they look in a pair of sexy sandals. Here lately, I've noticed myself noticing each and every woman's footwear and find myself lusting after them. Does that mean I have a fetish?

It can't be. A foot fetish would mean that I would want to go around sucking on toes and licking the bottom of feet and such. That is not my case. As a matter of fact, I'm not a big fan of the way feet look. That being said, do I have a shoe fetish?

I remember telling a friend she looked hot a couple years ago, especially her shoes. She loved the compliment and then we got into this debate about whether or not I had a foot fetish.

Now I must wonder...do I have some sort of elitist foot fetish that involves sandals and heels? Or do? I just happen to have a preference for said footwear the way some guys like girls to wear Catholic school girls uniforms. Who knows?

Well, just thought I'd get that out.

No comments: