Saturday, June 21, 2008

Photobucket

Today I was uploading some new pics onto photobucket. I looked n my celebrities folder, and half of my pictures had been deleted because they thought they were obscene or something. Granted, most of the pics in there are of women in bikinis or scantily clad. A few are topless, but you can't see anything. Basically, photobucket is just trying to censor stuff they feel is inappropriate. I'm gonna blog about censorship soon enough, trust me.

I'm just frustrated about a good number of my pics getting deleted like that. On top of that, I'm always exceeding my broadwith limit. If you don't know what that is, basically anyone that look at a pic from your acct, whether it be on the site, or if its being used on some other site, such as a myspace comment or whatnot, it contributes to the broadwitdh. Almost since the first day I joined, I've been over that damn limit. It's ridiculous, and to get unlimited use, you have to pay some kind of fee. Not worth it in my opinion.

I should start my own photo site and not charge anything like that or have any limits. I'll call it...well, hell, PHOTOSITE!!!!

No comments: