Monday, June 9, 2008

Perfect Woman

Before I begin, let me preface this by saying I'm in a committed relationship and have been for going on 3 yrs now. That being said, it doesn't mean I can't look...lol

So, I was in Wal Mart this weekend and I saw this girl that had some thick legs a nice round ass and perfect feet (too hard to explain what I mean by that). however, above the waist she wasn't so great. She was rather flat chested and could have been prettier. Still, all in all, if I were single, I more than likely would've made a move.

A few minutes later, I see this gorgeous blonde with very pert breasts. Whether they were real or pushed up, I don't know, but they were nice. (I'm a breast man)Face wise, she wasn't too shabby either.

Putting these two together, I got to thinking, I'd have near perfection. Take the first girls bottom half and the second girl's top half, and give them a nice Mexican or Indian skin tone and Damn...that would be perfection.

That would never happen, but it's fun to dream up stuff. Hope you're all having a nice day!

No comments: