Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Health

So, I'm sure we've all heard about the health care stuff. I'm not going to get into some political rant about it. There are other blogs for that purpose.

My thing is, what is the real reason that people hate this thing? The answer is that it all comes down to money.

Have you actually stopped to think about it?

We basically have to pay to live. Example...if you get into a near fatal car wreck and are rushed to the hospital, you won't get helped until they approve your insurance (so they can prove you can pay for the care). Ir very well could happen that you die in the waiting room, all because of their money grubbery.

Why can't health care just be free?

To answer my own question...because health care companies and politicians want (they would say need) the money.

I am tired of hearing about this thing. Just pass it or not and let's move on.

No comments: