Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How?!?

I don't know how many of you watch Dancing with the Stars. I, myself, only catch bits and pieces of it, then watch the highlights on shows like The Soup.

However, with Chuck being a rerun Monday night, I actually caught a good chunk of the entire show...until Big Bang Theory came on.

I have but one complaint. How is Kate Gosseling still there? Are those insane housewives who do nothing more than sit at home eating bon bons and watch soap operas all day actually that numerous that they're single handily keeping her in this thing?

Seriously, she sucks beyond all recognition. I know that Buzz Aldrin, who was voted off last week, wasn't that great, but he was better than her. She just looks like a blow up doll being dragged across the dance floor by her partner.

Don't even get me started on her crying and trying to make everyone feel sorry for her because the paparazzi chase her down. If she didn't want that life, then she should have never done that blasted Jon & Kate Plus 8. It's that simple.

So, I"m seriously thinking I may have to start voting, if for no other reason that to see this no talent hack get what she deserves.

3 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Oh, but the attraction with Kate is that she is SUCH a train wreck. You want to keep her around just so you can snicker at her.

Poor woman. I really do feel bad for her.

Lin said...

When is that woman's 15 minutes gonna be up already??? I don't watch DWS, but I'm sick of hearing about her!

Mystery Man said...

Susan- nah, I'd rahter see more of Pam and Nicole...lol she gets no pity from me.

Lin- apparently not. she keeps trying to get flks to feel sorry for her