Sunday, February 10, 2013

Music Monday

Happy Music Monday, everyone! It is Mardi Gras in these parts, so I figured I'd share some New Orleans style music (though this isn't associated with Mardi Gras, as far as I know). Please enjoy "Crescent City" by Youngblood Brass Band
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

stevebethere said...

For first time hearing I quite liked it, thanks for sharing

Have a fantabulosa week ;-)

Jackie said...

I love jazz and horns...great pick to start the week off with!

Happy MM! :-)

Catch My Words said...

That has a catchy beat. My daughter went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, and I wish I could have gone with her because her Facebook photos look like she's having too much fun.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Mystery Man said...

steve - pleasure introducing new music to you

Jackie - hope it made your week a pleasant one

Mike - glad you liked

Joyce - im sure they had fun...no such thing as too much fun...lol