Thursday, October 28, 2010

To the scene of the crime?

So, we have another contest this weekend. Hopefully all the work we've put in the past couple weeks will pay off and we won't feel like we bent over and took the shaft.

Normally, I'm as giddy as a school girl to be going to contests, but for some reason, this one has me a little spooked. Maybe because it is the day before Halloween, or maybe because it is taking place in the town where Jayne Mansfield was killed.

If you're a follower of my eye candy posts on this blog and various entries over on the movie blog, then you know I love Jayne Mansfield. I have her on the same pedestal with the likes of beauties sch as Halle Berry, Sofia Vergara, Salma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson (before she lost weight...and cup sizes), Christina Hendricks, etc.

If I believed in ghosts, I may have an inkling that her ghost would show up tomorrow, but I don't. Chances are we'll pass by a road marker that says where she was killed. more than likely, I'll be asleep...lol

In the meantime, we aren't going to tonight's game, due to the extreme distance, and are having an extended rehearsal to get ready for tomorrow. This may help or hurt, but at least we'll only have to be p at the school at 7:30 instead of 5:30, as was originally planned...lol

No comments: