Monday, August 24, 2009

Musical Monday

This week's Musical Monday is a little more modern. I hope you truly enjoy Finger Eleven's "Paralyzer"



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Awwww...MM this is my first time to hear this group and they are really good.

I will definitely have to find more of their music.

I hope work is going good and the kids are not driving you bonkers. My daughter teaches so I have a soft spot for all teachers.

I too went in a complete 360% turn this week too!

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2009/08/music-monday-wild-horses.html

I hope you get a chance to drop by and listen!!

Happy MM:-)

Unknown said...

One of the few songs my son likes that I do too! I even put it on my MP3 player!

Mystery Man said...

Shinade- this is one of theoir best songs, but htey have plenty of other good ones. glad you liked it

AMH615- amazing how some music can bridge generations, huh?