Thursday, August 20, 2009

Photobucket and Netflix issues as well as some EC stuff

I have 2 photobucket accounts. 1 for my own personal use and the other i use exclusively for blog pictures. I knew that I was getting on up there in space and whatnot, but i never thought the day would come where I would be 99% full. So, I figured a way to continue with my pics, and that is start another account. For some reason, you can only have one account per e-mail address, though. Long story short, I'm in the process of moving a couple of albums to my new photbucket acct. It's quite tedious, but i was doing them one by one when I first started, as opposed to bulk uploading. hopefully, I'll finish this weekend, and can free the space.

Wednesday has become family movie night in this house. What I mean by that is that usually I pick a fairly shirt family/animated film from my Netflix list and watch it. Well, this week I got Happily N'Ever After, but it was so scratched up and damaged that it wouldn't even get past the previews. I immediately filed a complaint, and should get a replacement tomorrow. all the trouble I've gone through for this thing better be worth it, but I have a feeling it's gonna suck.

Whoever is running EC now has already started with the lies. I got an e-mail the other day saying that they had a few new features. I forgot hat they were, but I do recall them saying that they had deleted all the blogs with no widget. This is so not true! I know this for a fact, because there are about 3 or 4 on my favorites list that have no widget, not to mention on my EC profile, my movie blog still shows up (but I think it just the widget). *SIGH* I hope this isn't a sign of things to come with...ZipRunner, is it?

2 comments:

Buggys said...

You're so right! I too read the announcement that they had cleaned up all of the sites sans widget. Not true! I also have several on my drop list that have no widget. Don't these folks realize that no one is dropping on them? What's the point?

Mystery Man said...

if i knew, i'd tell ya...lol