Friday, December 30, 2011

America's sweetheart? Since when?!?

I think it can be assumed that almost everyone, including some of those in Hollywood are more than fed up with the Kardashians. While I think Kim is quite the attractive girl, that's all she is, a pretty face.

It actually seems that the only people that have any kind of affection for them are the E! network. No one I know wastes their time watching that filth, including my students (thought the do watch similar crap on MTV involving orange guido people...lol)!

I bring this up because I was reading an article the other day that said that Kim is "America's sweeheart". Top top that, the guy she divorced is not the "most hated man in America". They even booed him when he returned to the NY/NJ Nets.

Now, would someone please tell me when Kim became American's sweetheart, and what exactly she did to get that title? The girl has no discernible talent, except for making a sex tape, and yet she and her vapid family are shoved down our throats as if they're Hollywood royalty!

As far as her ex-husband, if I'm not mistaken, she divorced him. So, why is he getting all the hate? On top of that, there are more worthy "most hated" people in the NBA. This guy isn't even that great palyer, and yet they booed him, all because of her?!? WTF?!?

I guess this is all just a wonder of the world. Truth be told, I don't think there is an official American sweetheart, but if there was, I'm sure it is not Kim Kardashian!

What do you think, dear readers? Are you part of team Kardashian, or with those of us that have good sense and avoid that black hole of media whores altogether?

No comments: