Thursday, December 22, 2011

Speed bump

In college, especially the first couple of years before I had a car, I always walked across the parking lot to get to class and what have you. There were speed bumps all across campus, and usually, students would crawl over them like a snail.

In this crappy apartment complex we're living in now, people will go out of their way to avoid driving over the speed bump.

Now, there are a couple of things that I've noticed. First, the people with the nicer, newer cars...the ones you would think wouldn't want to drive over the bump, are the ones that actually use said bump.

Those that have cars held together by spit and bubble gum also don't seem to have issues driving over the bumps.

However, it is the ones with average age cars that seem to be scared of what will happen to them if they go over the bumps.

This happened a few minutes ago when I was taking the trash out. A guy in is his car was so determined to not drive over the bump that he would have preferred to run me over!

WTF?!?

I just had to get that out of my system. Thanks for listening/reading!

No comments: