Friday, September 11, 2009

Good Lord, my boss can talk

I'm sure we all know one (or more) of those people that once they get started talking they go on and on...and on...and on....and on..., right? Most of these people that I happen to know are preachers/priests/ministers or my college professors (ask one of them what 2 + 2 is and they give you this long spiel about events int heir life that led to them figuring it out and after hours of talking finally they'd give the answer...lol)

So, last night we had a football game. Bosslady and I cannot leave until all the kids have gone home. They actually got out of there quickly, bur if you saw the neighborhood the school was in, you wouldn't want to hang around there at night, either.

We got to talking, actually, she just suddenly went from happy-go-lucky to moody bitch and just started ranting and raving. Not sure what triggered that. Hate to say PMS, but I do wonder.

During this rant, she kept saying the same thing over and over again. I swear it could have been a drinking game with the amount of times she said the same stuff. Could have been out of there at 10 at the latest, but instead it was nearly 1 before we got to leave. Talk about long winded!!!

No comments: