Saturday, September 5, 2009

He's gotta go!!!!

If you read my previous entry, then you know we have a house guest living with us. He has made himself more than at home, which is fine, but he is starting to wear out his welcome.

apparently, while we are gone he turns the AV down to 75. We usually have it on 80 or so during the day when no one is here. He also said we were going to be able to keep the food in his refrigerator, yet he has cooked and eaten it all already as if he just wants to get rid of it ASAP, rather than give.

On top of these, there is the smoker's smell. No real issue there, especially since I used to be a smoker myself, but when said smell has never been in the house, it makes it a bit of an issue.

Then of course, there's the whole issue of just inconvenience with having someone else here and having to change our lives.

I'm trying to be as patient as I can, but I'm not sure how much more I can take. Did I mention he left his dirty towels on the sink, hair in the tub, and while he's ever so grateful about everything, it does get annoying when he thanks you every 5 minutes.

I don't know. I'm not trying to make it sound like the guy is a burden, because he has stayed out of the say for the most part, just the fact that he needs to be gone. Not gonna be able to enjoy my 3 day weekend with him here, as I'll be more looking forward to Tuesday!

No comments: