Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fruit Roll-Ups

I don't know about you, but when I was growing up, I loved fruit roll-ups. On days when I took my lunch to school, my mom would pack one in there. If she didn't, then when I'd come home, it'd be my snack while I was watching cartoons (remember when those used to come on in the afternoons?).

I just heard that the company that makes this delicious product is being sued because, apparently they're unhealthy. WTF?!?

Do people just sue for anything nowadays? Yes, they're unhealthy, but so what. If anyone thinks they're anything otherwise, then they seriously need help!

So, this is going to go down as a another frivolous lawsuit, just because someone feels they can make a quick buck by ruining someone/thing else. Ugh!

Sometimes this society we live in makes me sick!

2 comments:

Lin said...

Seriously??!

Mystery Man said...

that's what I said...lol