Thursday, July 22, 2010

Talk about a Bridezilla

So, it appears as if Chelsea Clinton is getting married in the next few days. This should be a happy occasion, right? Well, some chick that is getting married the same day doesn't think so.

I don't know all the details, but from what I've heard, she is not happy that Chelsea's wedding in getting in the way of hers and taking the attention off of her.

Now, I know that weddings are a big deal and that brides want it to be the most perfect of all days and all that jazz, but isn't this a bit extreme?

I mean, so what if Chelsea is getting married the same day. So are a billion couples. It isn't just her day.

I'm just waiting for this chick to sue someone for ruining her day. Given the way folks throw around frivolous lawsuits these days, we all know its bound to happen!

No comments: