Friday, July 9, 2010

The return

I'm sure my faithful readers and followers have noticed that I haven't been posting on a regular basis, save for my annual posts (eye candy, musical Monday, quote of the week, and retro commercial Friday).

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was breaking in a new computer. I'm still breaking it in, but everything is all setup and working.

So, this is a little note to say that things will be back to "normal" around here starting Monday. This also coincides with my return to return to work. (Gotta love staff meetings)

In other words, I have officially decided to pursue my Master's Degree, and will be looking at grad schools during the year. Hopefully this time next year I'll have been accepted.

Don't ask me where it'll be just yet. Obviously, my alma mater (Northwestern St.) is on the list, but the others are still a mystery. We'll see what happens.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: