Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jealous much?

As I've mentioned here before, we have a new computer. I'm not complaining one bit about that. Something we seriously needed.

However, the little woman's best friend (and ex-lover) bought her an ipod, as well.

Now, the computer was not that big of a deal. She works for Dell and gets some kind of crazy discount. Still with the price of that combined with an ipod (and shipping/handling for both), I believe she's spent nearly $1,000!

One one hand, I'm jealous. I mean, my best friend probably would do the same if she was able, but considering how she hasn't worked in 7 yrs while she's been a housewife and mother, I don't think she's able. Plus she's getting ready to go back to school this fall.

On the other hand, the little woman's friend is one of those that could literally live in places like Best Buy, Comp USA, Radio Shack, etc. She loves shopping for electronics, no matter the cost (must be nice).

lol We thought about dropping the hint to her about a new TV. hmmm...

Well, I just needed to get that off my mind. Thanks for listening/reading.

No comments: