Friday, July 4, 2008

Nude

The human body is a beautiful thing. However, I have a problem with my self being naked. My gf sleeps naked and probably would run around naked if not for those pesky indecent exposure laws...lol

On the other hand, there's me. I'm not big on being nude unless it's necessary. Part of it may be related to the fact that I'm not happy with the current state of my body. I don't like looking at myself in the mirror. Of course, I'm not a big fan of mirrors in general, but still...

As I was saying, I'm not a fan of sleeping nude. But when I do sleep nude, I find it makes me horny and lazy...especially if it cold. Not really sure why. I tend to sleep without a shirt on and no socks. It's the most comfortable for me.

Maybe one day I'll get back in shape and can take looking at myself nude and can sleep that way.

No comments: