Tuesday, November 17, 2009

That was nice

So, I took a couple of days this weekend to totally break off from EC, and *GASP* it wasn't the end of the world!!!

Seriously, it was nice to actually have a break from dropping. I actually got to bed at a decent time and actually read blogs without feeling pressured to hurry up and move on to the next one. Of course, when I got back to dropping Sunday night, my price had dropped and there were a ton of new blogs in my inbox, but that's ok.

I may take more breaks in the future, especially with the holidays coming up, but I'll give you some warning before I leave.

2 comments:

Lin said...

I think we all need a break from that every once in awhile. I get so tired of dropping, dropping, dropping.....

I wish I didn't care about it anymore.

Mystery Man said...

Seriously...I liked it so much, that I'm doing i agine this weekend...lol