Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday night musings

When the football schedule was released in July this week was supposed to have a game for us, but the week before school started that school closed and left a hole in the schedule. So, I spent another Friday night at home. This turned out to be a good thing, actually, as the weather turned out real bad and we have marchign contest in the morning, so theoretically the kids can get some rest.

I still haven't found anything to watch on Friday nights, yet, except for a marathon of The Munsters that was just for tonight, but that's alright. Next week is another Friday without a game becuse its on Thursday, but after that is the playoffs and the way the team is playing, it'll be Decemeber before I can actually set in on a schedule for Fridays.

Oh well, the rain is still fallin. I love the rain, just not having to drive in it or when it makes the next day humid, as I'm sure it will. Oy! I'll live, though.

No comments: