Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dropping down the dropping

If you normal readers will recall, last month I decided to cut back on my dropping because I got so busy, then last week I just totally cut it out altogether while I *GASP* actually did work. I did do a couple of 300 days this weekend, though, but did not have the same enjoyment I had before I cut back on my dropping.

So, I've decided to keep the basic dropping that I was doing. What is that, you may ask? Well, I will only be dropping on blogs that I truly enjoy reading. After all, isn't that reasons we all look at each other's blogs anyway, to READ them? I will occasionally take the time and do a 300 drop day here and there, but not on a regular basis anymore. This also works for me since I don't want to spend my vacation hunched over in front of the computer.

3 comments:

Da Old Man said...

I did the same thing. I cut from the 300 a day to the 50 or so I really like to read. Makes blog reading fun, rather than like a job.

Unknown said...

i have been thinking about that too. there are quite a few blogs that i love to read and they will be the ones that i visit regularly. i am just not interested in the gaming ones or the marketing ones, but if i am bored i will drop on those too.

Mystery Man said...

Old Man- that's about what I've done. have much more free time now and the fun has returned to blogging.

PJ- i don't waste my time on the marketing ones at all. if i see anything that says money i don't bother.