Friday, May 29, 2009

Karma

Regular readers of my blog are familiar with the bad attitudes of my neighbors. Well, what goes around comes around.

One of the worst of the bunch is a bit down on his luck. I hate to sit here and gloat, but I can't help it. I mean, this guy was in charge of the insurance for the complex, but didn't pay it for like 10 months. I don't know how, but it was found out that he wasn't paying it about a month before Gustav came through and did damage to the complex. He also has done nothing but cheat on his partner, as well as be the main voice against my grandfather's car.

Well, shortly before the end of last summer, he and his partner split up and the other guy moved out. A few days later there was a notice from the sheriff on his door saying that their house was seized and a for sale sign put on out front. I don't know what became of all that, but I know the sign was torn to shreds by the hurricane and never replaced, for whatever reason.

He still comes back for some reason or other. The little woman, who was good friends with the other guy, thinks its just to have sex with guys. I wasn't so sure until the other day when this guy ran out of there shirt all open and buttoning his pants.

So, this guy is now single, living between two places. Before all this, he was driving a nice Infiniti, now he's downgraded to a Geo that's being held together by twine....that's not an exaggeration. I believe he's lost his job as an EMT. The homeowners association is still contemplating whether to press charges or not. I think they should, but it has to be voted on and all.

I would say that the fact the house hasn't sold is also part of karma, but i think that is more to do with the housing market. As far as I know, only 2 people have looked at it.

I can't help but be a little gleeful, yet sympathetic to what has happened to the guy. Is that wrong of me?

No comments: