Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The task at hand

I've just come up with my firs summer task. I'm going to siphon thorough all my music files, getting rid of the ones that I downloaded for the sake of downloading, and renaming those that are labeled wrong or don't fit my system. This could take a couple of weeks.

Since this week I'm running my jazz list on winamp (i go back and forth each week between it and my mainstream list), I figure I'll start with it. Shouldn't take too long with this one. Everything is in alphabetical order, so it'll just be some moving and whatnot that has to be done.

Next week will be a bit of a challenge, though, since that other list has been shuffled around. I may just wipe it and start over. Either way, it'll take a few days to go through all of this stuff.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I'll wish you good luck with that. I have long lists that just get passed from one season to the next.

Mystery Man said...

this seems ot have become an annual thing with me. its fun, but not fun at the same time, y'know?