Monday, May 18, 2009

Musical Monday

Since my last day of work is Friday until school starts back in August, I figured what better song to use that Europe's "Final Countdown". Hope you all enjoy!



I also want to take this moment to honor a truly great jazz artist and athlete, Waymon Tisdale. I'm only vaguely familiar with his music and was just getting into it when he died last week. Such a tragic loss. Have fun grooving to his "Let's Do It Again"



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



3 comments:

Sandi said...

oh I remember The Final Countdown. I remember it well. I used to love that tune. :)

Sandi said...

It appears my link posted twice, though I have no idea why. =/

Unknown said...

Enjoy your summer!