Saturday, December 13, 2008

Built in hand warmers

It's been rather cold down here the past few days. Last night, the heater decide to take its sweet time coming on. In the end it turned out that I had turned it down before I left for work(gotta keep costs down somehow) and forgot to turn it back up when I came home.

Anyway, last night the little woman and I were sitting on the couch watching TV and she said her hands were cold. So, initially I tried to warm them up with my hands. For some reason, 9 times out of 10 my hands are gonna be warm. That didn't work, though, so she pulled them inside her shirt and put them underneath her breasts.

Now, she is very well endowed. We're talking 44DD at least! So, there's plenty there to use for warmth...lol After a couple of minutes her hands were nearly as hot as a cup of hot chocolate. Ok...maybe not that hot, but you get the picture.

Isn't it amazing how creative some people can be when it comes to keeping warm?

No comments: