Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Is it over?

It never fails! The week before a break, the days go by so slowly and time seems to slow down as the week comes to an end.

This week has been very mundane except for the little fight the little woman and I had that nearly resulted in me being out on the street and single. Sad when a near breakup is the highlight of the week, right?

So, has anyone else experienced similar feelings when a break and/or vacation is on the horizon. Oh, and leave us not forget that payday is Friday, so that just adds another reason for the week to hurry up and end, yet it's taking as much time as possible to end.

Oh well, as soon as 2:30 gets here Friday afternoon, I'm headed home and starting my Xmas vacation! I need a break, lemme tell ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you guys worked it out!