Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not condemming anyone this week

Last week, if you recall, I condemned Billy Graham and the local NBC affiliate to "rot in hell" (also the name of the post).

This week, though, they realized the error of their ways as Chuck was right where he should be. Not to mention it was a totally awesome episode that lead into what turned out to be the best Heroes episode of the season.

Shame both shows go into reruns, if they even come at all, until the Monday after the Super Bowl (Feb. 2). I swear if they pull another Billy Graham stunt on that day, I'm gonna drive across town and...well, I don't know what I'm going to do, but it won't be pretty.

Yes, billy Graham is on my public enemy list along with Oprah and Christian Bale. Although, Oprah has a reprieve due to her being so instrumental in Obama's campaign...lol

No comments: