Saturday, February 27, 2010

Busy week and new policy

Greetings dear readers!

I must apologize for the lack of content this week, save for a couple of quote posts. I've been rather busy this week, and haven't really had the time to sit down and blog, not to mention the fact that I didn't really have anything to say. It happens. I'm not one of those people that blogs about every little thing I do, such as licking a stamp, closing a door, taking a shower, etc. I don't care to hear about all that stuff about ya'll and am sure you feel the same way about me.

Football season is over. I'm sure we are all aware of this by now. With the end of the season comes a change in policy around here. All through the season, the little woman was complaining how I don't spend Sundays with her. So,until the season starts back in September, I will not be dropping any cards on Sunday. Most of the time I did that while that was game was on anyway. So, I'm gong to become a 6 day a week dropper. No big, just gives me a break from being a zombie...lol

2 comments:

Lin said...

I am quitting EC as of tomorrow--those drops were just getting to me. It is nice to visit and comment on the blogs I enjoy now. It is amazing how nice it is to have free time again. Enjoy your Sundays!!! :)

Mystery Man said...

awww...well, you'll be missed. don't forget to keep dropping by.

having my Sundays free is amazing, btw