Sunday, March 29, 2009

Eye Candy 3/29

Female Hottie(s): Girls Next Door (Holly Madison, Bridget Marquardt,Kendra Wilkinson)

(order l-r)Kendra, Holly, and Bridget have to be some of the most famous Playboy models of all time. However, it appears that with their recent split with Hugh Hefner, that they are getting serious about their careers. Kendra (and her annoying laugh) will be getting her own reality show on E!. Bridget (my favorite) has her own show on Travel Channel called Bridget's Sexiest Beaches, and Holly (the pretties one) is currently competing on Dancing With the Stars. Only time will tell what happens to them in the future, but in the meantime, we cannot deny their hotness (with or without clothes on).

Male Hottie: Nathan Fillion

I've had threats on my life for not giving this guy this spot, so in an effort to please more than a few of my female readers (especially those that I live with), I give you Nathan. Die hard sci-fi fans will know him best from the short lives series Firefly and it's follow up movie Serenity. Currently, he is starring on the new ABC Series Castle.

Random Hottie from a movie or TV show seen this week: Malin Akerman

Up and coming actress Malin Ackerman is just really getting her career started. Remember her as Freakshow's wife in Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle? No, well, you're probably more familiar with the role that earned her this spot, Silk Spectre II in The Watchmen (awesome movie, btw. go see it if you haven't already). With a major blockbuster like that under her belt, I'm sure she's bound to be around for a little while, at least.

MILF: Constance Marie

One of the main reason I ever, or still watch The George Lopez Show was the uber sexy Constance Marie(not that there was anything wrong the the show, mind you). I think you can tell why. I had no idea she was a mom, but apparently she gave birth to a baby girl in February.

Classic/Retro Hottie: Valerie Bertinelli

I have to give credit where credit is due. Valerie Bertinelli has worked hard at getting that body, with theh elp of Jenny Craig. Now, I wasn't around, or old enough to remember when she was one of "America's sweethearts" on One Day at a Time, but from what I hear and pictures I've seen, she was a doll, and still is. Eat your heart out Eddie Van Halen!

No comments: