Sunday, March 29, 2009

Temporary cutback

The next month or so are gonna be hella busy for me, so chances are I may or may not be doing alot of dropping and/or blogging. This is also due to the fact that I am growing weary of Entrecard.

When I first joined I thought it was one of the best things since sliced bread since it actually brought traffic to my site (although very few people comment), but nowadays it has just become a nuisance to go through and drop. Not that I don't enjoy reading your blogs, but I'd rather read them because I want to, not because I feel obligated to reciprocate a drop.

As far as blogging goes, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but my posts have been a little more sparse the past few weeks. There are two reasons for this. One is that I've been working on my other blog (the one that none of you ever bother to read or comment on here(i bet none of you go there, still). The second is just a matter of writer's block/not having anything to say. It happens, I guess.

So, I just wanted to let you all know. Chances are if you're one of my normal dropees or have an ad running or are running an ad from me, you're guaranteed a drop (pending computer issues). Otherwise, I can't promise anything.

When things calm down, I will return to my regular dropping schedule, hopefully.

No comments: