Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fighting this feeling

For the past few days, the little woman has been exhibiting flu-like symptoms (headache, runny nose, sore throat, etc). Well, today I woke up with those symptoms and right now I feel like...pardon my french..RAW ASS!

On top of all this the temp is dropping like a rock. No wonder folks can't stay well around here...well, maybe it's just me. I'm very susceptible to sickness when the temp drastically changes. Always have been. On top of that, I work with students all day, so germs are far from being a rare occurrence on my person.

Oh well, just a couple more hours then I can go home, get in bed, drink some juice and get some rest. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better. *crosses fingers*

7 comments:

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! I came down with the same sort of thing last w/e, then my kids...Today I had everyone home. What fun. NOT.

Sandee said...

I hope you are feeling better today. Winter, I don't like winter at all. :)

Anonymous said...

Everybody seems to be falling sick nowadays.. I hope you'll feel better soon. Have a good rest! :)

Jackie said...

hi there,
I hope you are feeling at least a little better by today.:-)

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! :)

foongpc said...

Hi, thanks for advertising on my blog! Get well soon! : )

Mystery Man said...

Thanks everyone! I'm feeling much better. Amazing what a few days rest will do.