Monday, January 19, 2009

Musical Monday

With today being such a historical day in the US as we celebrate the birth and life of Dr. Martin Luther King and tomorrow being one of the most momentous days in our history as we swear in the first black president in our history, I figured it'd be best to go a bit more inspirational this week. Here is Kelly Clarkson singing "Up to the Mountain"



You know I need to give you something more upbeat, and since I watched Rent last night, I' pulled this from the soundtrack. Hope you enjoy "La Vie Boheme"



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted.




4 comments:

Courtney said...

Hi, I tagged you for a meme- about your craziest blogging dream! Check it out- http://www.theramblingsofcourtney.com/2009/01/printer-color-hue-meme.html

Preston said...

I have no song on my post but I think it's a great idea and you chose a super song from Rent! (Congrats to the Steelers)

GagayMD said...

whew! happy tuesday! hopping here again! take care!

gagay
gy

Mystery Man said...

Courtney- thanks! I'll take a look after a while

Preston- you should join the music monday movement. That's my 2nd favorite song from Rent

Gagay-thanks for hopping by