Sunday, February 22, 2009

Eye Candy 2/22

Female Hottie: Shannon Elizabeth

Our first hottie is best known for her memorable role as Nadia in the first two American Pie movies. Who can forget her stripping in the bedroom? I know I can't. Since then she's gone on to have a relatively modest career, but you can't deny her hotness. She has a nice body, long legs, and smile to die for. Of course she is a little klutzy, as she proved when she was on Dancing With the Stars.

Male Hottie: Gerard Butler

This week's male hottie was suggested by a friend for last week, but I had already chosen Jude Law, so I just had him penciled in for this week. I don't know much about Gerard other than he's been in a lot more movies than I realized, such as 300, Phantom of the Opera, Nim's Island, Dracula 2000, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life and P.S. I Love You, just to name a few. Hope you ladies enjoy!

Random Hottie from a movie or TV show seen this week: Eliza Dushku

Currently starring in the new Fox series Dollhouse, Eliza is, in my opinion, one of the most underrated actresses in terms of both her talent and beauty. She has had steady work throughout her career, including stints on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, not to mention her numerous film roles. She earns this spot for her role in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

MILF: Jenny McCarthy

Jenny started her career as a Playboy model, then went on to host MTV's Singled Out. Since then, she's had various guest roles on many shows, most recently Chuck. She is the mother of an autistic child and has written a book about the experience, Mother Warriors: A Nation of Parents Healing Autism Against All Odds. I must say, Jim Carey is a lucky man!

Retro/classic Hottie: Shirley Jones

Shirley Jones is bets known as the matriarch of the Patridge Family, but before she started her TV career she had many film musical roles. I;m most familiar with her as Marian the librarian in The Music Man. At 74 years young, she's still alive and kicking. I read that she was making an appearance on Days of Our Lives but I don't know how long that was supposed to last. She's also working on her autobiography and a greatest hits album.

No comments: